The PhaZZer FORCE™ Less Lethal CEW / ECD was designed with The Department of Corrections in mind. The Patented Circuit is modeled after the most recent upgraded PhaZZer Enforcer CEW and includes the Safety Shut Down Circuit Technology™ preventing overexposure and following the recommendations of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM), American Heart Association (AHA) and Justice Department (DOJ) Medical Studies which recommend not to expose the human body to more than 15 seconds over a 24 hour period.
This circuit was designed with Safety in mind for both the Operator and the individual targeted. At the request of the Department of Corrections (DOC), we have an added safety disconnect ripcord. This ripcord attaches to the Officer’s Duty Belt and will shut the Force CEW down completely should an officer lose control of his/her weapon. This possibility is more likely in a prison environment as the guards are often outnumber 100:1. The PhaZZer FORCE™ has a rechargeable battery magazine with optional cartridge carrier attached for easy access to an extra cartridge if needed. PhaZZer takes pride in having NO DEATHS associated with our products and by design has developed some of the most effective and SAFEST products on the market today!
- Waveform: Patented Non-Sinusoidal
- Peak Open Voltage: 55,000 Volts (V) (+/- 20%)
- Pulse rate: 21-24 (PPS) pulses per seconds ( -3 / +1 PPS).
- Housing: ABS High Impact Polymer Plastic
- Current: 2.2 Milliamperes (mA) Average (- 10% / + 5%).
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range -4 °F [- 20°C] to 122 °F [50 °C].
- Power source: 7.4 V Lithium Ion in-weapon Rechargeable and Replaceable Battery Pack. Battery requires a minimum 3-hour maintenance charge every six months. (Optional Cartridge Carry Battery Pack available)
- Laser: 650 nm Red Class IIIa Laser for target acquisition.
- LED: 3W, 160 Lumen, High-Intensity E.D. Beam Light. Ambidextrous LED Activation Switches. (Cannot be activated independently, Laser activation must be initiated prior to using LED.
- Safety Shut Down Technology: This Patented feature prevents over-exposure to the human body and shuts down the weapon system after three consecutive five-second pulse train discharges to avoid overexposure beyond the AAEM established 15 second rule.
- Ripcord/Lanyard: 4.5 ft retractable safety circuit disconnect ripcord /lanyard deactivates the CEW’s circuit if an inmate/suspect gains control of it.
- Estimated useful life: Approximately five years
- Standard One Year Warranty or Extended Warranties Available
You may click here to review more detail on the PhaZZer FORCE™ Conducted Electrical Weapon (CEW) Model’s Output Characteristics and Features Data Sheet.
PhaZZer® does not require a background check, activation, or registration (per ATF and U.S. DOJ) except where required by law. Products are operational immediately upon receipt.