Phazzer is a company that continues to grow! The Phazzer product is assisting law enforcement agencies from coast to coast here in the United States as well as other law enforcement agencies around the world. Below are some of the articles talking about the products being used by brave law enforcement officers that are sworn to protect us. Read why the Phazzer CEW is fast becoming a name that is synonymous law enforcement agencies in the US and around the world.
Meet the company trying to break the taser monopoly - Matt Stroud
In January of 2018, "Digital Ally, a Kansas-based company known for its police body and dashboard cameras, announced that it had secured a patent for a new conducted electrical weapon. This marked the first time in more than a decade that a serious player in the police business showed interest in building a newer and better taser."
Read the full story here
Sheriff's Office introduces PhaZZers to replace Tasers
On February 5, 2016 The Jackson Sun posted an article about the Madison County Sheriffs office deciding to make the switch from Taser to the PhaZZer Enforcer which is a more cost effective CEW. Here are a few quotes from the article: "Holland said the biggest difference in the two non-lethal weapons is the cost. Tasers cost the Sheriff's Office about $900 per weapon, while PhaZZers cost approximately $600." "The main difference is the cost," Holland said. "The battery life on the PhaZZer is a lot longer, so they'll recharge more often. That's a big savings on us." "They're the same product, basically, based on the legal backing and research," Holland said. "The big thing is the cost." According to the article, the Madison County Sheriffs office was able to purchase 25 PhaZZers for less than they could have purchased 20 Taser. They spent $15,000 for 25 units compared to $18,000 for only 20 units.
View the news video here: View Video
National News Media
- July 2017, Fox Talk Business
- February 15, 2017 Atmore News - APD officers trained on use of new weapon
- January 10, 2017 Connecticut fugitive nabbed after allegedly jumping from moving pickup
- December 9, 2016 PhaZZer Says USPTO Rejects All TASER Int'l (TASR) '262 Patent Claims
Online Product Listings
- 12/10/2014 -Enforcer
- 1/4/2015- Rail-Cam-
- 4/19/2015- Static Guard -
- 7/13/15- Ammo/Cartridges -
- 7/16/15- Ammo/Cartridges-
- 9/10/2015- Holsters-
- 10/6/2015- Ammo Pouches-
- 9/8/2015- PhaZZer Rover-
Offsite Editorial Links
|LAW & ORDER Magazine: AUG 2015 |
|LE: TECHNOLOGY JAN 2015 |
|LAW AND ORDER DEC 2014 ||AMERICAN COP FEB 2014 |
|TACTICAL RESPONSE JUNE 2014 ||NYTOA ISSUE # 23 SPRING 2014 |
|LAW AND ORDER JAN 2014 ||SHOOTING TIMES DEC 20113 |
- Published on Jan 19, 2017 - PhaZZer® Enforcer Deployment - France:
The PhaZZer® Enforcer CEW being deployed on Jean Marc and Sertorio from France. Witness the NMI effects as the Enforcer CEW finds its mark.
- Published on Dec 19, 2016 - PhaZZer® Enforcer with Henry of the Paramount Group from South Africa
PhaZZer® Enforcer being used on Henry, a representative from the Paramont Group located in South Africa. Watch this skilled trainer of CEW's be taken down by the PhaZZer Enforcer causing NMI. Then listen to his powerful testimonial on how effective the Enforcer CEW is compared to the TASER®. Filmed with Phazzers DVR Eye Wear.
- Published on Sep 12, 2016 - Phazzer Indonesia Exposure Training 2015
PUBLISHED BY: Banta Damshy
We are back in Orlando, Florida USA to conduct more Phazzer Enforcer training and one of our partner Phazzed for 1 cycle or 5 seconds. See how safe it is to use in real situation
- Published on Aug 23, 2016 - Phazzer Enforcer CEW Probe Removal
Phazzer demonstrates on how to remove a Phazzer Enforcer CEW probe from a subject.
- Published on Aug 23, 2016 - Phazzer CEW Exposure
The PhaZZer CEW being used on a volunteer from France. He explains in his own language the effect of a PhaZZer Enforcer.
- Published on Aug 23, 2016 - PhaZZer CEW Exposure
PhaZZer CEW used on a volunteer. He explains how it worked on him and how it immobilized him.
- Published on May 11, 2016 - Witness the Neuro Muscular Incapacitating (NMI) effects of the PhaZZer Enforcer CEW.